Re: guile-dbi: Use libltdl and prefer GUILE_DBD_PATH.

From: Linas Vepstas
Subject: Re: guile-dbi: Use libltdl and prefer GUILE_DBD_PATH.
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 17:54:22 -0500

Sorry for the very late reply.  I applied these patches to

https://github.com/opencog/guile-dbi

which will have to serve as the official repo for guile-dbi, since gna.org
is now dead.

Maurizio Boriani, I was surprised to see you answer -- do you have some
other repo somwhere that contains the guile-dbi code?

--linas