emacs semantic error when guile-scripting

From: Samuel Barreto
Subject: emacs semantic error when guile-scripting
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:23:58 +0200

Hi everyone,

Emacs keeps throwing a semantic error at me everytime I use the Meta
switch in a Guile script :

``Idle Parse Error: "#<buffer myscript.scm> - Unmatched Text during
  Lexical Analysis"''

(The ``Meta switch'' is described here :
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/guile.html#Guile-Scripting)

Do you know about a solution to this ? I tried looking at semantic
source code but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks for your help !

** reproduce with :

$ emacs -Q

(package-initialize) ;; C-x C-e
(require 'geiser)    ;; C-x C-e
;; M-x scheme-mode
;; (erase elisp code and scratch buffer instructions)
;; (type the following : )

#!/usr/local/bin/guile \
-e main -s
!#

"semantic-scheme-lexer: Unmatched Text during Lexical Analysis" should
appear in the *Message* buffer.