Re: any testing of guile with clang on linux?

From: Jack Howarth
Subject: Re: any testing of guile with clang on linux?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 17:17:16 -0400

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 4:48 AM, Alex Vong <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to build guile using clang 3.8.1 on gnu/linux. One test fails so
> far. Here is the test log:

Actually, I installed Fedora 24 x86_64 under Virtualbox on a MacPro
last night and tested a build of guile 2.0.13 using clang 3.8 which
also produced clean test suite results for srfi-18.test.

Interesting, on darwin15, I found that the srfi-18.test failures don't
occur if the clang compiler is passed '-femulated-tls' on CFLAGS. The
configure run still sets SCM_I_GSC_HAVE_THREAD_STORAGE_CLASS='1' with
that flag.