Re: "AIscm" array JIT

From: Jan Wedekind
Subject: Re: "AIscm" array JIT
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 12:48:51 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016, address@hidden wrote:

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 10:16:04PM +0100, Jan Wedekind wrote:
Hi,
  I am working on a compact library [1] for JIT compilation of array
operations. It only runs on AMD64 processors. Currently it supports
array operations using booleans, integers, and integer RGB and
integer complex numbers.

Sorry for this "metoo" post. This is absolutely exciting.

This is one of the times I cry that my $DAYJOB is eating me alive.
I wish I had the time to play with this. As things stand, I gotta
limit myself to cheer from the peanut gallery.

Thanks!

Thanks for the positive feedback. Same here with day job and all. Considering how little spare time I have, it is a credit to GNU Guile (and Scheme and GOOPS), how far I was able to take this nonetheless.