zeromq bindings

From: dominic meiser
Subject: zeromq bindings
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:13:40 -0700

Hi,

I'm a guile noob. To get my hands dirty I've made an attempt at setting up continuous integration testing for Andy Wingo's zeromq bindings. The code is in the following repo:

https://github.com/d-meiser/guile-zeromq-3

and I wrote a few words about it here:

http://d-meiser.github.io/2016/02/16/travis-guile.html

I'd love to get feedback, primarily regarding best practices for installing guile modules and for building library bindings.

Also, I'm thinking of trying my hands at creating a guix package for the zeromq bindings. Any pointers about where to start and what to look out for are greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much and happy hacking,
Dominic