Re: Potluck - thread safe event loop with await semantics

From: Chris Vine
Subject: Re: Potluck - thread safe event loop with await semantics
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 04:58:41 +0000

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:40:56 +0000
Chris Vine <address@hidden> wrote:
[snip]
> I have gone a little further with this and have added more convenience
> wrapper procedures which makes a-sync rather easy to use.  I am
> preparing a guile-a-sync package which I will put on github.  I have
> everything going except that I am finishing off adding a wrapper for
> clock_gettime() so that a monotonic clock is available for timeouts.
> It also has some bug fixes for the code I posted.

I have put up the code at https://github.com/ChrisVine/guile-a-sync.git

It is still something of a work in progress, particularly as regards
the documentation.  In particular it is in need of a good set of
examples of how to use the helper procedures, and also some proper unit
tests. These will be forthcoming in the course of a few days or so.

Chris