Re: sfx: baby steps of an html templating engine based on skribillo's sk

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: sfx: baby steps of an html templating engine based on skribillo's skribe reader and sxml
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:08:21 +0800

IMO, skribillo is for static pages, and Artanis is largely for dynamic
pages. After quick review of your code, it seems what you want is to
redefine SXML:

(link (@ :rel "stylesheet" :href "static/css/bootstrap.min.css"))

It looks cleaner than SXML, but if you want to define a syntax, it's
better have a formal grammar definition, say, BNF or something similar.

Best regards.