Re: How to add Guile support to a package

From: Matt Wette
Subject: Re: How to add Guile support to a package
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 07:03:31 -0800

What you propose seems reasonable to me.   Though I have not use the AC stuff
enough to say how to do it.

There is a section in the guile manual (Section 5, Section 6.4 of 2.0 manual)
on embedding guile into your own program.
I believe you will need to call scm_with_guile() to get into debug mode run by
guile.  You might try to run just a "hello world" example.

Does gnu chess use the boehm GC?   I wonder how that works in this case.

Matt