Re: [ANN] a graph database: sph-dg

From: tantalum
Subject: Re: [ANN] a graph database: sph-dg
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 13:36:47 +0100

i guess so. lmdb is very fast, imho well done, with ease of use. in general i absolutely recommend it. it lets you create btrees and store and retrieve one or multiple (separate) values by ordered keys, saved on disk and mapped to memory, and it also offers cursors on the data to search. for the api that is about it - keys are binary, values are binary (like a c array).

i think an lmdb guile module would be cool if anyone wants to write it.
by the way, it took me some time to understand how to use lmdb so i am in the process of creating a minimal example.