Re: spawn call

From: Chaos Eternal
Subject: Re: spawn call
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 23:46:45 +0800

Really, the license is bsd-style. thank you for point it out.

For usage, just (use-modules (scsh scsh)) and then you can (run (ls))

And this chapter of scsh
http://scsh.net/docu/html/man-Z-H-3.html#node_chap_2 is suitable for
guile-scsh.

i have a complex script for managing kvm virtual machines,
https://code.google.com/p/vmscript/source/browse/trunk/bin/createvm.scm