Re: Hash table read syntax in guile 2.0

From: Daniel Hartwig
Subject: Re: Hash table read syntax in guile 2.0
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:28:01 +0800

On 18 February 2013 09:00, Daniel Hartwig <address@hidden> wrote:
> I included the special case as it runs in
> constant time, I suppose changing the order and making PRED optional
> would be a neater interface.

Actually, lets not leak this implementation detail in the API, as it
is not a natural property of hash-tables [1].  Here is the patch with
your original suggestions applied.

Regards

[1] Perhaps a touchy issue.  Hash-tables already expose some
implementation details, but lets not continue down that path.