Re: Guile 2 birthday potluck

From: Ian Price
Subject: Re: Guile 2 birthday potluck
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 16:22:38 +0000

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> So start your emacsen and get cooking!  We've got 5 weeks until 16
> February, ample time for a delicious concoction :)

Just a PSA, you have 2 weeks left people! If, like me, you'd left it
till February since there was plenty of time to spare, then now is the
time to be getting started.

--
Ian Price -- shift-reset.com

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"