Re: A mess with GOOPS

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: A mess with GOOPS
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:06:13 +0200

> Oh, and I forgot to mention -- the error appears when I try
> to apply these funtions to regular (non-typed) array with rank > 1.
> It works for typed arrays, vectors and uvecs.

I removed my modifications and the error still appears.
I've figured that the reason lies somewhere in the special
reader syntax for ordinary arrays: when I write
#2((1 2 3)(4 5 6)), I get the aforementioned error, but
when I use "make-array", everything works nicely. It does
not appear with uniform arrays, so #2f32((1 2 3)(4 5 6))
is fine as well.

I am using origin/stable-2.0 branch from the git repo, last
commited Wed Aug 31 2011