GSOC Advice

From: Phil
Subject: GSOC Advice
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:50:40 -0500

If anyone was thinking about participating in GSOC this year I have a
couple tips:

- Do it, it's a great program and the Guile team is great to work with.

- If you can, develop against the stable release of Guile.

- (for the Guile team) I'm not sure if we have any students in America
this year but if we do, it'd be great if a mentor would step up. The
turnaround time on communications due to timezone differences was a
little problematic for me last year.

Good luck!
Phil.