Re: gtk-menu-popup [guile-gnome2 2.16.1-4]

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: gtk-menu-popup [guile-gnome2 2.16.1-4]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:37:58 -0300

Hello Andy,

Sure, attached [feel free to add it to the examples]

As it is, it works. But if you uncomment the line 162 [and comment the line
163],
then you get the following message:

        ERROR: No applicable method for #<<generic> get-path-at-pos (1)> in call
        (get-path-at-pos #<<gtk-tree-view> b6320540> 118 30)

Cheers,
David

ps: the reason i am using this type of coding to bring the popup is because in
my
'real code', the popup content depends on the row content, and although gtk
selects
the row even on a right button click, it is done after the button-press-event
signal
callback, which prevents me to use the 'normal' get-path method.

;; --