Re: Guile web page docs

From: Roberto Rosetti
Subject: Re: Guile web page docs
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:37:18 +0200

Thanks Neil,

Concerning your question: it was my mistake.
I've not built the pre-release yet... Didn't know about the included
docs. My fault..
At the moment I'm working on a little project, Geany, trying to
integrate Guile 1.8.x with a custom lexer and a plugin API wrap.
Still fighting against Scintilla API.
Anyway, if I'll make some patch for guile-gnome platform I'll be happy
to propose it here. As usual, it's a matter of time.

Regards,
Rob

--

Roberto Rosetti