Re: guile website

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: guile website
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:49:44 +0100

Hello,

"Linas Vepstas" <address@hidden> writes:

> Strangely, clicking on "core projects" gives no whiff of
> work on VM's GC, etc.
>
> Clicking on "development -- project summary" or
> "development -- helping out" also leads to uninformative
> links.
>
> Clicking on "development -- cool ideas" lists some cool
> ideas, but the list also seems horridly out of date.

Correct, but feel free to provide patches!  :-)

> Can someone move guile-dbi from
> http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/old-gnu-guile-projects.html
> http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/gnu-guile-projects.html
> ?

Please provide an HTML entry for it, based on those available in
`gnu-guile-projects.html', and I'll add it.

> Also -- GnuCash can be moved from the old list to
> the current list -- best of my understanding, it runs
> on the latest guile.  I am no longer the maintainer.

Boris Zbarsky recently noted on this list that GnuCash may not work with
1.8, at least not out-of-the-box.  Can anyone check that?

Thanks,
Ludo'.