Re: bug in read?

From: Luigi Semenzato
Subject: Re: bug in read?
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:22:19 -0700

Thank you for the explanation.

Does anybody know then why the Guile manual replicates
sections of r5rs instead of just pointing to them?
It's redundant and it leads to this kind of problems.

If Guile is Scheme version blah with some additions and
some omissions, shouldn't the manual just document
the additions and the omissions?

I don't mean to whine or lecture.  I am just wondering.

Thanks!
Luigi