Re: How to set GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED manually

From: Jon Wilson
Subject: Re: How to set GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED manually
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:02:32 -0400

Hi Bing,
Well, follow the directions. You can either set it to "no" and ignore the problem (which might result in the code ceasing to work at some point in the future when the deprecated feature is removed), or provide more information so that a workaround or a replacement for the deprecated stuff can be created.
Regards,
Jon

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,everyone,
I'm a new Guile user. When I run a program, it says "Some deprecated features
have been used.  Set the environment variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to
"detailed" and rerun the program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to
suppress
this message."
How can I solve this problem? Thanks a lot!
Regards
Bing