ANN: guile-gnome-platform 2.15.93 released

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: ANN: guile-gnome-platform 2.15.93 released
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:27:25 +0200

I am pleased to announce the release of guile-gnome-platform version
2.15.93.

guile-gnome-platform 2.15.93 may be downloaded from:
http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/guile-gnome/guile-gnome-platform/guile-gnome-platform-2.15.93.tar.gz

About guile-gnome-platform
==========================

guile-gnome-platform is a binding between Guile Scheme and the Gnome
stack of libraries.

This release is a bugfix release in the unstable 2.15 series, which aims
to wrap the libraries in the Gnome Developer Platform at version 2.16.
It is unstable, but 2.16.0 will be stable.

The most notable features of the release are that (1) it works, unlike
2.15.92; and (2) load time is much faster with the latest Guile 1.8 CVS.

Changes
=======

packaging changes
-----------------
* No user-visible changes.

atk
---
* New platform release, no change.

cairo
-----
* Guile-Gnome-Cairo 2.15.92 was unusable; fixed. Unfortunately this
  means that we have to make another small shared library.

corba
-----
* New platform release, no change.

defs
----
* Fix pango defs to include pango-tabs.h.

docs
----
* New platform release, no change.

gconf
-----
* New platform release, no change.

glib
----
* Fix parsing of some options on arguments, such as (callee-owned),
  broken since 2007-05-05.

* Fix wrapper name of g-string-get-str.

* Fix some default values lost when glib.defs was autogenerated.

* Large speedup in load time of wrapped modules if we detect that
  Guile's module-make-local-var! is "lightweight", as is the case in the
  latest Guile 1.8 and HEAD CVS.

gnome-vfs
---------
* New platform release, no change.

gtk
---
* Fix wrapping of GdkEvent, which had broken mysteriously.

libglade
--------
* New platform release, no change.

libgnome