Re: Gmp now working, but number.c:147 isinf declared implicitly.

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Gmp now working, but number.c:147 isinf declared implicitly.
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:27:49 +1100

Hugh Sasse <address@hidden> writes:

>> You might be able to stick something in to save the conftest.c used.
>
> Possibly.  I'm not familiar enough with autoconf to be confident about
> that.

Oh, what I meant was if you edit the generated configure to do a cp of
conftest.c at the right spot.  The autoconf side is pretty wild, but
it comes out just as extremely ugly shell script ...

> bash-2.05$ gcc -o isinf isinf.c

I think you'll have to see what actually comes out.  Add "-S" to see
the asm code, or add "-c" and look with nm at the .o file, to see if
there's an actual reference to an isinf.  Perhaps gcc has optimized it
out.

Or if it looks ok in the test program then do the same with numbers.c
to see what comes out there.  (The .o created, or adding -S to the gcc
invocation as printed by libtool.)