guile-debugging and breakpoints

From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: guile-debugging and breakpoints
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 03:48:36 +0200

Hi,

[I've some questions about guile-debugging package and because of I
couldn't find a suitable place to ask, I decided to post them in here.
I hope it's ok.]

While executing an s-exp with some breakpoints, everything goes
fine. But after I finish the execution and want to re-execute the code
with same breakpoints, this time gds just returns the result. It doesn't
pop-up a stack window for stepping as it did previously. Has anybody
ever experienced a similar problem? How can I fix this?

BTW, I think, requirement of a region to set/delete a breakpoint is
quite inconvenient. Therefore I've written two small emacs functions
which sets/deletes the breakpoint in the backward-up-list. (At least
it's better than manually searching with (search-forwards "(") as
current guile-debugging does.) I attached them with the post, in case of
anybody would be interested in.

guile-debugging is an awesome project. I hope its development won't stop
and be as stable/functional as guile.

Regards.