Re: netl protocol summary?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: netl protocol summary?
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:50:29 +0100

"Marco Maggi" <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a list of net protocols available for Guile
> in modules and/or extensions?

Not that I know of.  My guesses are that

- there probably are a good few protocols implemented for Scheme in
  general, not Guile specifically (although I still couldn't say where
  to find these)

- there might be something in this area in Andy Wingo's guile-library
  package.

Of course there are the http implementations in mod_lisp and
guile-www.

Is there any resource at schemers.org for finding out this kind of
thing?

Regards,