Re: guile debugging (was: Missing ice-9 debugger breakpoints)

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: guile debugging (was: Missing ice-9 debugger breakpoints)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:55:31 -0300 (ART)

> I'll give a try to the package in gna + 1.8.0, as
> you suggest.

Mhhh, same problem:

> ERROR: Unbound variable: read-and-dispatch-commands
> ABORT: (unbound-variable)

I'm using guile 1.8.0 and guile-debugging-0.12 (ie
latest from gna).

read-and-dispatch-commands is defined by
command-loop.scm but not exported. Then there is an
invocation from ossau/ice-9-debugger-extensions.scm,
which I guess is spoiling the game.

Best regards,
Carlos

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.