Re: Exception API

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Exception API
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:58:58 +1000

>        (let ((errno (car (cadddr args)))) ;; !!!

system-error-errno helps there.  I made a few similar extracting funcs
at one time ... then found it better not to try to be too smart about
analysing errors!

>   (guard (c ((i/o-no-such-file-error? c)

I had trouble understanding the different dynamic environments
specified for that srfi-34 guard.  It looked worryingly like there
could be jumps out of the originating continuation and then back in if
there's a re-throw, which could be pretty slow with guile's
continuations.