Re: Scsh is not GUSH

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Scsh is not GUSH
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:22:28 +0200

Hi,

Keith Wright <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, I have been subscribed to this list, with some techical
> lapses, since about the middle of 1998, that probably makes
> me old-time, but I never use Guile, and I have no copy of GUSH.
>
> I was about to advise you to port SCSH to Guile and say it
> is GUSH.  To that end I checked the Scsh FAQ for licence and
> copyright issues, and found there this text:

Actually, one of the reasons why I was interested in GUSH initially is
that it's the first answer one gets when searching the web for "guile
argp", i.e., GUSH apparently contained an implementation in Scheme of
GNU `argp' [0].  So I'm afraid SCSH won't help for this specific
purpose.  :-)

Thanks,
Ludovic.

[0] http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Argp.html#Argp