Re: Guile 1.7.91 has been released.

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Guile 1.7.91 has been released.
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:48:09 +1100

address@hidden (Han-Wen Nienhuys) writes:

> ## Remove fileblocks.o from the object list.  This file gets added by
> ## the Autoconf macro AC_STRUCT_ST_BLOCKS.  But there is no need.
> #LIBOBJS="`echo ${LIBOBJS} | sed 's/fileblocks\.o//g'`"

Actually, the bit preceding that seems relevant,

  ## NOTE the code below sets LIBOBJS directly and so is now forbidden
  ## -- I'm disabling it for now in the hopes that the newer autoconf
  ## will DTRT -- if not, we need to fix up the sed command to match the
  ## others...

I guess AC_STRUCT_ST_BLOCKS should be changed to

    AC_CHECK_MEMBERS([struct stat.st_blocks])

if we only want the field test, not the libobj.