Guile logo and banners

From: Ricard Mira
Subject: Guile logo and banners
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:00:48 +0200

Hi.

I think the Guile logo is cute but has 2 problems:

1. IMHO, the '(guile)' text being beside the gnu head and almost as
   high as it causes the gnu head to seem guileless instead of
   guileful :-)

2. The logo causes information to begin near the middle of my screen.

So I propose to make the '(guile)' text smaller and put it above or
below the gnu head, and to put the logo at the top-left corner of the
web pages.

Also, it would be nice to have a Guile Art Gallery (or a Guile section
in the GNU Art Gallery).  Banners and other images by Martin
Grabmueller (and maybe others) could go there.