gtk-canvas bindings for guile, second attempt

From: tomas
Subject: gtk-canvas bindings for guile, second attempt
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:11:47 +0200

Hi,

version 0.2 is now available at

  <http://www.fabula.de:/people/tomas/gtk-canvas-0.2.tar.gz>

Most important changes:

  - a big renaming orgy (it's not finished yet, so beware).
  - line drawing now works (I found how to pass around
    GtkCanvasPoints thingies). So should now polygon.
  - nasty bug (basically 0.1 ran off an uninitialised
    gtk-canvas lib =:-O

To test, just unpack, cd to the directory, ./cofigure
and make; then run `guile -s test-gtk-canvas.scm'.
Looking at this source should give you an impression
of what's available.

Any suggestions welcome.

(Mail.gnu.org seems down at the moment, so it might take
some time until I react to your suggestions ;-)

Now to other things. My customers are going to kill
me.

Enjoy
-- tomas