Re: 1.4.x anonymous cvs available

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: 1.4.x anonymous cvs available
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 18:53:55 GMT

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:
> looked into using arch, but my ISP admin is sort of old-school and i
> didn't want him to freak out (just yet ;-).  if anoncvs works we will
> find a way to use arch in the future.

I think what you will need to do is to find arch, get the sftp patches, get
sftp to the server and it should work.  However, arch is still very slow in
a couple of common places, so if you have time (hah!), then you should
probably work on speeding them up if you're going to use it for Real Work.

---|--[ Luminas internet applications http://www.luminas.co.uk/ ]-----|
   `--[ http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ ]---------[ slef at jabber.at ]-----'