Re: Guile and MS-Windows on Major Govt. Project...

From: Chris Bitmead
Subject: Re: Guile and MS-Windows on Major Govt. Project...
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 09:09:52 +1000

For guile-gtk?

Clinton Ebadi wrote:

On Friday 28 June 2002 01:51, Chris Bitmead wrote:

For the guile people, I think you're missing a big opportunity to supply
guile pre-built in binary form, especially on Windows where it's harder
to build. (It aint a walk in the park on Linux either). Bundle goops and
gtk into a Windows build with full Linux compatibility and I think you
have a very attractive app. Lots of people, especially governments must
have multi-platform compatibility and it is a shoe in for gnu software.
I will also look at lilypond to see if that helps.

What? ./autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --with-threads && make && sudo make install worked for me.