Re: C++ application linked with guile dos not quite

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: C++ application linked with guile dos not quite
Date: 19 Jun 2002 13:14:43 +0200

CDDP 40 - TICE <address@hidden> writes:

> Ok, here is the exact situation:
>

> void
> main_prog(int argc, char* argv[])
> {
>   [..]
>   gtk_main();
>   g_print("Do we quit gtk_main?\n");
> }
>
> int main(int argc, char* argv[])
> {
>       gh_enter(argc, argv, main_prog);
>       g_print ("Can we quit?");
>       return 0;
> }
>

> "Do we quit gtk_main' is printed but not "Can we quit?"
> But I guess "Can we quit" has not to be printed.

Is "Do we quit gtk_main" printed also when drgenius fails to exit?
Or is it printed only when drgenius does exit successfully?

(Yes, "gh_enter" does not return, it exits directly by calling
"exit(0)".)

Try to run drgenius in the debugger and when it should exit but
doesn't, hit C-C and look at the backtrace.

When that doesn't give enough ideas, set a breakpoint on the function
that should normally trigger the exit.