Re: language translator help

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: language translator help
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 16:56:19 -0700

   From: MJ Ray <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 22:58:00 GMT

   why don't you want to work on adding new things for the next stable
   branch instead of an old one?

whether or not it is "stable" is debatable.  more important to me, the
next branch breaks code that i use or maintain, and the trend continues
in HEAD.  i don't want to further contribute to a trend that makes more
work for me (and any other guile fashion victims) than necessary.

too, the guile admin can't seem to write down a sane policy or roadmap,
nor be able to apply whatever ad-hoc policy secreted from his limbic
system consistently, which (to any process junkie sick of petty tyrants)
indicates rough road ahead for those that play in that mud hole.

thi