Re: language translator help

From: Bill Gribble
Subject: Re: language translator help
Date: 23 May 2002 06:37:23 -0500

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 23:59, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
> who makes you see anything but you?
> who makes you do anything but you?
>
> kirk to enterprise, we have a robot here.
> highly intelligent, broken free-will module.
> master unknown.
>
> thi

Thien-Thi, is there something going on in your personal life that has
changed from a talented hacker into a poo-flinging zoo monkey, or is
this a conscious decision you have made of your own free will?

Maybe you had better take a break from Guile for a while if it is
aggravating you so much.  You certainly are making the Guile community
much less enjoyable to be a part of.

b.g.