Re: guile version to use with guile-pg, gumm, tnn-pers-scheme?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: guile version to use with guile-pg, gumm, tnn-pers-scheme?
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 18:48:05 -0800

   From: (Chris Beggy ) address@hidden
   Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:52:11 -0500

   What's the best guile version to use with guile-pg, gumm,
   tnn-pers-scheme?  I've already found out that guile-1.7 isn't good
   because it's missing guile-snarf.

for guile-pg, see:

  http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/patches/

1.5.x from cvs seems to work w/ it.

gumm has not progressed due to inattention on my part.  i believe Alex
Shinn is working on sexp-based package description / configuration.  it
is not more than a shamble of ideas at the moment.

thi