giguile.el - little emacs package for guile programmers

From: Neil W. Van Dyke
Subject: giguile.el - little emacs package for guile programmers
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 00:20:30 -0500

A small Emacs hack that I've started to use for Guile programming:

    http://www.neilvandyke.org/giguile/

It's currently functionally equivalent to ttn's run-like-scheme package,
although I expect to add more features soon (especially if Ariel can
keep up the good work on "guile-gtk", so that I can use Guile for my
next project).

--
                                                        Neil W. Van Dyke
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/