Re: format equivalent of printf "%3.1f", "%03x"

From: Chris Cramer
Subject: Re: format equivalent of printf "%3.1f", "%03x"
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 02:44:04 -0500

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 01:33:54AM -0400, Keith Wright wrote:
> Boy are you asking for flamage.  Ask again when you are ready for
> a quiz on pages 581-608 of Common Lisp: The Language
> by Guy L. Steele Jr. (Digital Press)

Could you summarize for those of us who are not as familiar with Common
Lisp? I have no idea what problems there could be with using something
like printf with Lisp. Not that it's a burning desire of mine, since we
already have format, but now you've got me wondering.

--
C. Ray C. aka Christopher Cramer
address@hidden