Re: autoconf and Guile

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: autoconf and Guile
Date: 04 Apr 2001 16:36:32 -0600

>>>>> "rm" == rm  <address@hidden> writes:

rm> As a related question: what is the state of 'AM_INIT_GUILE_MODULE'
rm> in aomtomake? I tried to use it but it didn't do what i expected.

It is probably just broken.  It was an experiment, more or less, back
when I was a lot more willing to put random code into automake.

I think as a matter of policy automake should support guile.  I
probably can't do much work on that support, but I would accept clean
patches to implement any reasonable guile support that the guile crowd
might want.

Tom