GUMM

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: GUMM
Date: 02 Apr 2001 02:06:20 -0700

Hey, wow, I so want to work on this! I just spent several days making
it possible to use Freenet from Guile, so I'm PSYCHED to see this as
part of the plan. Not to mention all the XML hoohaw, too... Although
I'd expect GUMM would be defined in terms of sexps rather than
XML. Anyways, this is rokken like dokken, and I want to talk to
interested people about making it happen.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
address@hidden