Re: Squile resurrected

From: Dave Lambert
Subject: Re: Squile resurrected
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 04:24:14 -0500

Thanks to all who responded.  A few points:

1. I like `guile-simple-sql'.  Unless there are any objections, it'll
   appear on sourceforge.net Real Soon.

2. guile-simple-sql currently has interfaces to MySQL and PostgreSQL.
   I have no intention of writing new backends myself, but if someone
   else sends them in, I'll add them.

3. gnome-db sounds interesting, but I think it belongs in gnome-guile.

Thanks again,
Dave

--
Dave Lambert            mailto://address@hidden
Portsmouth, England     phone://home/+44 23 9236 5439