guile-sources

cheep, high-qualjty erecction mads. fire

From: Silas Joyce
Subject: cheep, high-qualjty erecction mads. fire
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 13:24:44 -0700 (CST)

Hello. As one of out prefered costummers,
we'd like to inform you about one of our sites.
This site is all about you, the consummer. We want you to get the
best experience we can give you, thus we made this site with very cheep pr1ces.
We've got for you all the erection mads you want.
All the mads you want!

Come to see by yourself:
http://co.ravishfaknc.com/?Rqn8TSRZ5psF1RRendemic

it would be great national exposure for dean and if the other candidates are
pretty much knocked out by then how could they say no?
again i signed up to be a part of the team and tolet them know that i was
working on behalf of the campaign and that i would be available for say
something like the debate rally in nyc.
look - those of you who are worried davep et al probably shouldn t be if they
weren t going to endorse gov dean then gov dean would not have been present let
alone wearing an seiu jacket.
there is some type of meeting that will happen next wednesday that they are
waiting for sorry i missed that part.
the progressive policy institute is the policy wing of take a wild guess the
dlc of course they have the same mailing address take a look.
gerald ford asked us to whip inflation now remember win buttons? as though we
had something to do with it.
he promised to speak at this dinner over a year ago and she thought it said
alot about his character that he kept that promise.
dean is a self-centered spoild brat he is as much anti-american as the islamist
scum who flew planes into the world trade centers.
today i had my dean button on and i walked into the grocery store i ran into a
friend who saw my button and asked what do you think about all those states
canceling their primary this year?
yes today dean compliments the forces who doggedly pursued and finally captured
saddam i agree with many upthread re not saying great but keep it simple.
i want someone willing to stand up and fight demonstrate character and not act
like carl rove that i can vote for they are hurting the party and strengthening
the bush rove position with the masses.
lehrer isn t it hyprocritical for you to criticize president bush on his plans
for iraq when you voted for the war that in your opinion had no exit plan and
had no requirement for more allies?
i don t think a single dean supporter out there was sitting there saying wow i
support gw bush on everyting except for the fact that he couldn t catch saddam
hussein.