guile-sources

New Student ID 5093v

From: Lauren Pratt, MSc, MBA, PhD
Subject: New Student ID 5093v
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:32:10 +0600

Greetings,

This is a Limited special offer directly from our admissions office.
You are now qualified to obtain a Degree from a prestigious university.

NO required tests, classes, books, or interviews...degree's are given based on
life experiences.
Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (PhD) are available in the field of your
choice.

Discrete and Very affordable - Everyone eligible. No one is turned down.
We send the certificate to all countries (WORLDWIDE)

Click below and fill out a short form and you will be on your way to a better
future.

http://betterjobsfindyou.com/?partid=wh6

Lauren Pratt, MSc, MBA, PhD
Director Of Admissions