guile-sources

Home Refinancing - Even for Self Employed

From: Trust Home Loan
Subject: Home Refinancing - Even for Self Employed
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 00:33:44 -0700

RE: We will help you refinance your home.

Re-finance now, EVEN with bad-credit!

Interest rates on mortgages fell again this week, reaching the lowest level since June last year!

*Best Re-finance Rate for credit challenged.
*Best Customer Service
*Interest Rates as low as 4.25%
*SAVE $100-$400 per month

Our easy application only takes 1 minutes.

Visit here for more information