guile-sources

Search tdctrade.com Now and Win Great Prizes

From: FITA - Federation of International Trade Associations
Subject: Search tdctrade.com Now and Win Great Prizes
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:07:38 -0500 (EST)

tdctrade.com - Whatever you're after, your search is over!

No one need tell you of the opportunities offered by China's booming economy.
But how can YOU profit by it?

If it's a business partnership you're after, a quality product at a competitive
price, an invaluable insight, or perhaps an opportunity arising from China's
new closer economic partnership with Hong Kong, go straight to tdctrade.com.

At the Hong Kong Trade Development Council we're uniquely positioned to help
you. Search our website, an unrivalled resource for business and trade, and
you'll find whatever you need, at your fingertips - fast.

 <http://www.tdctrade.com/promo/search>

Copyright(c) 2004 Hong Kong Trade Development Council. All Rights Reserved.

This message conforms to the requirements of the 'CAN-SPAM Act of 2003' and was
sent to you by the Federation of International Trade Associations, 11800
Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 210, Reston, VA 201914, USA.
If you do not wish to receive ongoing communication regarding products and
services via e-mail from FITA, please click here <mailto:address@hidden>.

--------
To unsubscribe click here:
http://fita.m.xtenit.com/al.jsp?ref=ctrl.jsp?newstatus=4&vk=fnk4tuVQ&address@hidden&an=249