guile-gtk-general

inline image

From: Tomas By
Subject: inline image
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:00:39 +0100

Hi all,

I am trying to put an image in my source code and make it accessible from
Guile (v. 1.8).

I have used the `gdk-pixbuf-csource' command to produce C code from a
.png, and then `gdk_pixbuf_new_from_inline' to get a `GdkPixbuf*'

All this seems to work.

To cover the final step to a Guile <gdk-pixbuf>, I am now, after some
other attempts, trying to use `scm_c_gvalue_to_scm' from `gvalue.h'

This compiles ok, but the linker cannot find it. I am using `pkg-config
gobject-2.0' in the makefile but am not sure that is working.

I am linking Guile and my C code into a binary, if that matters.

Could anybody please explain how to get a Guile Scheme <gdk-pixmap> from
inline image data, or point me to the relevant documentation?

/Tomas