guile-gtk-general

Drag-and-Drop with guile-gnome?

From: steve tell
Subject: Drag-and-Drop with guile-gnome?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:32:14 -0400 (EDT)

Is it possible to do Drag-and-Drop with guile-gnome-2.15.9x?
Does anyone have any examples?

I see that the relevant functions are all wrapped, some even with custom wrappers, but I'm stuck on how to create the GtkTargetList
(or list of GtkTargetEntry?) to pass to
gtk-drag-source-set.

I'm primarily interested in drag-and-drop within the same application, where the (goops) object represented by a widget is dropped onto another widget, causing an operation to be performed on those two objects.

Thanks for any pointers,
Steve