guile-gtk-general

Re: How to customize a guile-gnome bzr distribution

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: How to customize a guile-gnome bzr distribution
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 23:38:20 +0200

Hi Neil,

I never wrote to thank you for the documentation; I'm sure it was quite
painful to write. I'll see about going through it, fixing some of the
more painful parts of the procedure, and getting it into the docs
somehow. It would probably be a nice section in a document about
extending guile-gnome, with a short reference on the defs/g-wrap code as
well.

Cheers,

Andy.
--