guile-gtk-general

Unable to load modules

From: Zeeshan Ali
Subject: Unable to load modules
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:20:26 +0500

Hello,
   I just downloaded,compiled and installed the latest release of
guile-gnome (2.7.93).  But here is what happens when i (or the script
i run) try to load some modules:

address@hidden:~/downloads/guile-gnome-platform-2.7.93$ guile-gnome-0
-s gtk/examples/guile-gtk-demo/guile-gtk-demo.scm
(gnome gtk): [goops gobject glib ERROR: no code for module (g-wrap gw standard)

As it installs in /usr/local prefix by default, I also tried setting
(and exporting of course)  LD_LIBRARY_PATH and GUILE_LOAD_PATH to
"/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/lib/guile-gnome-0" but the results remained
the same. Can someone guide me please. Thanks.