guile-gtk-general

savannah changeset

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: savannah changeset
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 10:17:06 +1000

I had a look through the guile-gtk-1.2 changeset from the savannah
crack, it's almost all my stuff and it looks familiar, nothing
apparently evil insinuated.

I'll have a glance through the guile-gobject bit at some stage.  It's
all pretty mind numbing.  Those active on that side may want to look
harder.  Anyone who feels like it can have a nose around both.

If it all looks good then it might be time to do what Daniel said and
have a release of the guile-gtk-1.2 side.  subversions.gnu seems to be
down at the moment, but it'll probably just be a case of double
checking bits and pieces like license notices etc, then we can have
the first release as an official GNU package.