guile-gtk-general

Migrate PowerBuilder, Centura and Oracle Forms to Java or .NET

From: Bruce Crawley
Subject: Migrate PowerBuilder, Centura and Oracle Forms to Java or .NET
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:00:00 -0500

Are you still putting off migrating your Centura, PowerBuilder or Oracle Forms application to Java or .NET? You should know about the Metex Migrator Solution, a proven way to move your legacy 4GL applications to the modern languages of Java or .NET. Metex is the leader in 4GL Migrations and has a wide spectrum of clients that range from fast growing software companies to Fortune 500 corporations and government clients.

A Complete Turnkey Migration Solution

Using the combination of the Metex Migrator Automated Tool and our Professional Services, Metex delivers a 100% migrated application to you ready for testing. Our unique process is a no risk, cost-effective and fast way to migrate your legacy PowerBuilder, Centura or Oracle Forms applications to Java or .NET.

High Quality Code

At the heart of the Metex Migration Solution is The Metex Migrator, the world's leading migration tool. It produces very high quality code using native datatypes and architecture so you can easily maintain and support the application going forward. Plus, the business logic of the original application is migrated intact into the new language so your current investment is protected. And because the Metex Migrator Solution uses an automated tool, it's over 75% faster than a manual migration. Best quality, faster, cost-effective and with automated accuracy -- the Metex Migrator Solution is the best way to migrate your PowerBuilder, Centura or Oracle Forms applications to Java or .NET!

Reap the Benefits of a Thin-client Web Enabled Solution

For many companies the key requirement driving the move away from their aging 4GL platform to Java or .NET is the mandate to switch to a more modern Multi-Tier or Web-Enabled environment. Metex has the expertise to take your Client Server application directly into J2EE/JSP or into ASP.NET.

How Can You Learn More?

To learn about the latest migration technology, go to www.metex.com to get our latest white paper and register for a web seminar. In the seminar you'll see a live demonstration of the exciting new Metex Migrator technology and have a chance to ask questions to our migration experts.

Sincerely,

Bruce Crawley

Metex Inc. 25 Adelaide Street East Toronto, Canada 416.203.8730 x232

Note: If you do not want to receive any further messages from Metex, please send a note to address@hidden with the word "stop" in the subject line. Thank you.